Frocester Engineering provides a full and flexible service, producing a wide variety of fabricated metal products from one-offs to batch work and repeat production runs. The operation is geared to short lead times, reliable deliveries and stringent quality controls.
Specific engineering services include:
- DesignWe’re able to provide a full design service backed up with 3D CAD modelling to help customers take a product from an initial concept through to a stage where it can be produced in the most efficient and cost effective way.
- PrototypingLinked to our design service, we can produce prototype products as either proof of concept or for testing to ensure that they meet the customer’s requirements ahead of production.
- Water Jet Cutting Click here to see details of our state of the art water jet cutting facilities.
- FabricationWe have full metal fabrication facilities that include cutting, deburring, drilling, tapping, machining, folding, bending and welding.
- Tube Bending Click here to see the range of tubes we can bend with the tooling currently held.
- FoldingSheet metal folding can be carried out using our box and pan folder or our 60 tonne, 2.5m bed CNC press brake.
- MIG & TIG WeldingFive dedicated welding bays, coded welders and a range of modern welding plant.
- AssemblyDedicated assembly area to produce complete finished products (labelled and packed in some cases) from fabricated parts.
- Powder Coating in-house facility comprising washing/degreasing, powder application and two ovens.
Get in touch with our team of experts at Frocester Engineering to discuss your requirements now